Thank you for everything, heroes
As you may have heard or seen in Big Bang Legends in-game messaging, we have taken the difficult decision to end the development of the game. Despite the positive feedback and support from players and partners, it was proving hard to reach the quality standards set by the Lightneer team.
You may still continue playing, but we won’t be accepting any new in-game purchases and Big Bang Legends will be removed from stores on 25th of May 2018. For more information and refunds on purchases, please visit www.bigbanglegends.com/faq
These kind of decisions are never easy, but we feel it’s best to learn from what worked or didn’t work and put our efforts into making new great games that inspire learning.
Thanks to everyone who played and supported our beloved Atoms Heroes! You keep inspiring us to create even better experiences! 💚
– The Lightneer Team
PS: Stay tuned for more information about our new upcoming game projects at www.lightneer.com!
Post-game cancellation: Frequent Questions
Q: I have a Learn to play subscription, can I get a refund from the App Store?
In order to get a refund for your Learn to Play subscription, and since it’s billed through your Apple account in the App Store, we’d recommend you to contact Apple and request a refund through their services.
Many websites provide quick and effective ways to get a refund if requirements are met. Please note that we only accept refunds for active Learn to Play subscriptions. In-game currency purchases will not be refunded.
You can also check iMore‘s updated guide which offers screenshots on how to do it in a simple way. Otherwise, please follow these steps to request a refund from the App Store:
1. Launch your Mail application from your home screen
2. Search for “Your receipt from Apple” regarding your Big Bang Legends subscription if it’s not immediately visible
3. Tap on the receipt for the purchase you want to be refunded (in case of subscriptions, we’d recommend the latest invoice)
4. Tap on “Report a problem” next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple’s problem reports page
5. Enter your Apple ID and password when requested
6. Tap on “Choose problem” and select a problem from the menu
7. Enter the details problem, then tap “Submit”
Apple should send you a decision about your request within a few days after submitting it.
If none of these steps works for you, contact us at email@example.com and we can gladly help you with this matter, however, the steps mentioned above are proven to be effective and quick.
Q: I have a Learn to play subscription with Google Play store, how can I get a refund?
In order to get a refund for your Learn to Play subscription, and since it’s charged through your Google Play account, we’d recommend you to contact Google and request a refund through their services.
For requesting a refund to Google, follow these simple steps:
2. Scroll down to “Order History” and find the order you want to refund
Note: If you don’t see the order listed, you may have bought it on a different Google Account. Find out how to switch accounts straight from Google support by clicking on this link.
3. To the right of the order, click “More”
4. Select Request a refund or Report a Problem and choose the option that describes your situation
5. Complete the form and note that you would like a refund
6. You will get a message from Google saying “Thank you for sharing your concerns”. You’ll then get an email with your refund decision. Decisions are usually given within 15 minutes, but in some cases, Google can take up to two (2) business days.
Please note that we are only accepting refund requests from users who have a Learn to Play subscription. Refund requests coming from in-game currency purchases will not be considered.
For more information about refund timelines, please visit Google’s guide on this matter.
If you are having issues when contacting Google, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly handle your request if it meets the criteria mentioned above.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and support during this time. We are looking forward to showing you all the great things coming ahead.